The team will work with you to advance your communication style to one that enhances your persuasive influence on your target audience! Please review the information below and contact email@example.com if you have any questions or would like to discuss further.
- Are you a graduate researcher with expertise in microbiology or infectious disease?
- Do you have a strong desire to explore new communication approaches that could potentially have an impact on how you influence decision-making at work or even on your effectiveness at pitching your ideas for that next grant proposal?
If you answered “yes” to the questions above, then here’s an opportunity for you…
What type of time commitment is required?
• Approximately 10 hours of training during March – April 2019
• Participation in development/learning event to present your talk (April 12th, 2019)
Once I’m “trained”, then what?
• As a subject matter expert in infectious disease and as someone trained in the TED-like communication style, you may have the opportunity to participate in the Discovery Talks speaker program to address infectious disease issues for the external community.
If you are interested, please complete the Speaker Application so we can determine your eligibility to participate. Applications are due by Monday, February 11th
You will be notified on or before February 15th (if you are selected to participate).